Expat Picinic - April 15, noon

We'll go. Two adults, a 5yo and a baby. We'll bring sodas, some snacks and sandwiches.

Great weather, great time for kids and adults alike. Thanks to Nora for organizing and nice to meet everyone!

Disappointed. We went picnic basket in hand and found no one. Of course didn't stop us from enjoying the fine rose and sandwiches we brought. But what did we do wrong. We arrived late. Around 1:30.

So we had our picnic basket and rose in hand. We went to the lake and walked around but didn't find any expats. Or maybe we missed them. I am sure we went wrong by showing up at 1:30. Was anyone there?

Lots of people there. Right by Sarmiento near the corner of Libertador. People were there until after 4:00. Sorry we missed you. Map was very unspecific, unfortunately. We were lucky Nora found us. :)

I am very sorry I didn't go. I had a very late night and just didn't have the time when I wole up to cook anything nice to share and arrive on time.Come on, who has lunch at noon in Argentina? I am sorry I didn't get to know you, guys. Some other day, maybe...Hope you enjoyed it! This fall looks like a European summer anyway...

Back