Expat Position Regarding Politics

No,the dni are real,not fake.and if you are an educated inteligent person,from a dveeloped country,and voted for cfk,well,the shame is on you,not me
I havent said anithing about inmigrants for first world countries,dont put word in my mouth that i havent said

:) Yes I forgot about the constitutionally established class system based on which part of the world you're from. My apologies. Now excuse me while I go look for polostar88 in Recoleta so I can ask him for some change.

:) Yes I forgot about the constitutionally established class system based on which part of the world you're from. My apologies. Now excuse me while I go look for polostar88 in Recoleta so I can ask him for some change.
Indeed,when alberti talked about immigration,was european immigration,and dont cry me a river,every normal country,gives preferences,to different people for immigration,this is the only stupid country that lets everibody enter.

Indeed,when alberti talked about immigration,was european immigration,and dont cry me a river,every normal country,gives preferences,to different people for immigration,this is the only stupid country that lets everibody enter.

Well that stinks because you know, the US and Canada are not in Europe but they're developed as well. I guess all norteamericanos now need to go with me to Recoleta to ask for change. Might need to rent a bus. This is getting a bit more complicated. I might not be able to make it to my Cristina worship session at the local la Campora temple.

Well that stinks because you know, the US and Canada are not in Europe but they're developed as well. I guess all norteamericanos now need to go with me to Recoleta to ask for change. Might need to rent a bus. This is getting a bit more complicated. I might not be able to make it to my Cristina worship session at the local la Campora temple.
at that time,canada was not independent,but part of the uk,so,it was like europe :cool: :cool:
And dont play stupid,you know what im talking about.
dont worry,you can put the tv publica,or read bajo_cero,and worship from the confort of your own home :D

well not all of us like hope,change,hussien foreign born community organizer obama :D :D

Ariel, i don't care your racist comments but the sentences begins with capital letters and after a coma you should touch the space bar. Normally, the sentences finish this dot, un punto.

As usual, you are no less than confused. The immigration policy is done through asking or not a visa. Chinese people needs one for example.
The the immigration agents decide to let the person with visa to enter or not.

But since the foreigner is inside the country with the willing of living here, he has all the civil rights of the citizens.

If you read the preambulo, it says that the benefits of freedom are for us, our children and all the men if the world who wants to live here.

As we debated and you confesed in other thread, you are never talking about the National Constitution, your reference are about decree 46/70 where a dictator pretended replace the NC by decree with xenophobic rules.

Back