Expat Saturday luncheon?

mcaffa

Registered
I would love to go to an expat event but most of them seem to take place at night and on weekdays. This is a problem for me because I live outside of the capital (near Hurlingham) and have to rely on the train for transportation. I propose that we arrange a Saturday luncheon. What do you guys think?

Grazie

Registered
There is not going to be an age limit and restriction on this invitation/shindig is there?

sushilovinfun

Registered
I hope not... what about brunch at Olsen? Or is that too fancy/hard to get into/expensive and so on?

mcaffa

Registered
No, we shouldn't discriminate on anyone's age. I just want to meet new people, regardless of how old or young they are.

mcaffa

Registered
I'm not familiar with Olsen. How much is brunch, on average? I'm willing to go to a nice place, but not necessarily to the most expensive place in BA either.

JG

Registered
I vote for non smoking environment and a place that is reasonablly priced. Some of us cant afford the Palermo Hollywood life.

sushilovinfun

Registered
"JG" said:
I vote for non smoking environment and a place that is reasonablly priced. Some of us cant afford the Palermo Hollywood life.

I completely agree. I can hardly afford it, but it's one of those big name places... any other suggestions on where to go?