Expat Single's night this wed dec 15th

Canick

Registered
SINGLE'S / EXPAT NIGHT
Where: CONGO BAR, Honduras 5329 near Godoy Cruz (Palermo)
When: Wednesday Dec 15th 930 pm (early on purpose)
What: A casual night for Expat singles to meet and have a drink

-----------------------------------
ok, so this wednesday night 930 at Congo. For those of you who have never been, please walk into the bar go all the way to the back and it will take you to an outside patio/garden. We will be gathered at the far left booth area closest to the bar. (reserved for us).

If I get organized I will have something there to make it really easy to find us, but at 930 we should be the only ones really there. This gives us time to chat and mingle before the regular crowd comes in closer to midnight.

Ask anyone for the EXPAT area if you are lost. This way you don't have to walk in and ask people if they are "single" lol.

My name is NICK and I will be there to greet you at the table. I will also be personally buying you your first drink and give you a drink ticket between 930-1030. So find me and introduce yourself.

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN US, please send me a PM if you haven't already, so I know the head count. Again please indicate if you are male or female, if your name is not obvious.

feel free to bring a friend but again, let me know before hand.

it should be a fun night. Come by yourself, find me and that way you will know at least one person. :) Don't stay at home and don't come fashionably late!

comments welcome and hope to see you Wed night.

nick.

It could be fun, if I get back my motorcycle from the mechanics in time (I live near Pilar), I'll stop by.

If not, singles are welcome to my house when I'll organize some kind of expat event (daytime... and a big pool with no chlorine) :p

looking forward to meeting you all. continue to PM me if you don't post!
@ FJ- It's the ride home i'd be worried about!
n

Canick said:
@ FJ- It's the ride home i'd be worried about!
n

Yeah, others should worry when I drive back home, but I always flash lights all way long (if it's about security : never had a problem, have friends in villas and so on :p )

I am going to attempt to be there as well. Look forward to meeting you guys and gals.

Suggestion: Try to bring someone of the opposite sex

Suggestion if you're gay: Try to bring a single gay friend

This will help even out the numbers. Just saying.

Looking forward to connecting with you guys! I'm going to bring some people from my spanish class as well!! Girls and guys.. Should be fun!

An argentinian female friend and a british female friend are also coming with me..

couldn´t get any single male friend to come with us, though..

see you all tomorrow!

Back