Expat Work In Argentina

Hawkaye

Registered
Hi All,

I recently completed the 20 hour, 2 day TEFL course, and would like to receive feed back from anyone who can provide me with suitable guidance and advice on finding a job and working and teaching english in Argentina, Buenos Aires, Mendoza or Cordoba, or nearby these locations.

I also have a Masters Engineering Degree and a BSc Degree in Construction Management from UK universities, and would consider job opportunities in these fields. I will be available for employment from mid September 2010.

Thanks & regards
Hawkaye

I also have a BSc Degree in Construction Management with a minor in Spanish with commercial emphasis. I am currently in Salt Lake City, Utah however my wife wants to return to Argentina for a decade or so. I have mostly been focused looking for work in the construction field as I don't want to do anything else just yet. I don't know how extensive your search has been or if you are already living in Argentina but the best way to get a response for a job in your studied field is to physically knock on the doors of potential employers. That translates into a trip to Argentina for 1 or 2 months to build a good network. With a Masters in Engineering and if you are fluent in Spanish I don't see why you couldn't find a nice cushy job in Bs.As. Good luck!!

Back