Expats In Salta?

GMXam

Registered
Noruega, Camel and I will be in Salta next week...Any expats in Salta interested in meeting up with us? You can send me a private message or post here.

You are on, my friend. We'll be there.

We should all have arrived by 5pm on Monday, so anytime after that is great!

Awesome, instead of Coffee Chat we can have Coca Bica Chat!

AFAIK, it's just me up here.

GMXam if you coordinate the time/attendees I can help pick a spot and/or set up the reservation.

Hola! I am in Salta right now and I will spend two nights here, one night in Purmamarca and then another 2 nights in Salta before heading back to BsAs.
On Tuesday 19th I am on a daily tour to Cachi, and I am actually looking for other travel mates for a daily trip to Iruya on Monday 18th. It involves a full day - tour leaves at 7:30 and you get back at midnight. They require a min of 3 pax and we are just two, so this trip is "pending other guests". Are you interested, at all? We are With Evolution Travel (http://www.evolutiontravel.com.ar/) which is the cheapest one we found on the Internet. Their office is one block from the main square.

The site uses flas,h so I can't open any pages on my devices. How much is it per person? What does the trip cost include? Does the itinerary include stops other than Iruya? Thanks, Serafina, we'll get back to you soon

The site uses flas,h so I can't open any pages on my devices. How much is it per person? What does the trip cost include? Does the itinerary include stops other than Iruya? Thanks, Serafina, we'll get back to you soon

Certainly they will stop along the road to Iruya, which has great photo ops. Iruya itself is spectacular - looks like the lost valley of the Inkas.

It costs 760 pesos per person, I think it stops in humahuaca as a minimum (we are on a tour from buenos aires, and we already have humahuaca scheduled for tomorrow). Alternatively, we found another (private) tour for 2500 ars or less for 2 to 4 persons (with driver) in a 4x4 vehicle. If we are just two, we won't do it because it is too much expensive, but if find other 2 people who would like to join us, then it would be awesome!

Noruega has my mobile number. We will be in salta tonight in case we should coordinate in person.

We are also looking at the option to change our itinerary with our travel agency since a daily trips to Iruya seems very unlikely,'so far.

Back