Expats meet up this Friday night

HowardinBA

Registered
March 19th....at Mamarachas(corner of Armenia and Costa Rica,Palermo)say around 8 o.clock.It,s a really nice bar/restaurant...Let,s see how many we can get together,by replying quite simply ...yes or no...

I,m a yes so come on and let,s put faces to names and have a great night together,,best wishes, Howard:):):)

Thanks for organising. I will come. But as usual I work until 10pm - but will come after if people are still around.

Dolly said:
Thanks for organising. I will come. But as usual I work until 10pm - but will come after if people are still around.
we,ll be there .note my cell 1551641006,thanks and see u friday Dolly:)

Im in ! looking forward to meeting some of you guys !

It should be fun. I'm letting people know that I won't be able to make it so that more people will be likely to come. I've got a wine tasting followed by Charlie Garcia.

But these are fun and if the weather is good, Mama Racha has a really nice deck upstairs. (Or sitting out on the sidewalk can also be nice.)

Felicidades boludos!

I've got the details. I am going to try and come. But there is also a free concert in Parque Centenario that evening at 8PM. And I love my culture... when it's free!!!

Well Howard, as I will be out tomorrow (Wednesday), naturally, I can't really allow my liver further exposure this week - Plus I have dinner planned with my Canadian Friends who are visiting, so will pass this one, but look forward to many more in the months and years to come :)

ok Liam,bring a letter to the next Hash and I,ll put it to the committee,,down down down down....lol

Back