Expats meet up this Friday night

there were loads more than I expected and we all ended up around a sort of UN negotiating table. :) Fun eve had by all. Let's do it again in April!

Sorry I missed you guys (and gals) sounds like fun :) - And as Howard mentioned, I'll post the next HASH run as soon as details are confirmed.....

thx Howard for organizing....Jason and I had a great time out. My head is suffering a bit today, but was worth it :)

jml said:
thx Howard for organizing....Jason and I had a great time out. My head is suffering a bit today, but was worth it :)
hahaha..I woke up at 7 played tennis and now I,m listening to Nottm Forest(1 nil up)on the net:):)glad you enjoyed the night..I did;)

Thanks for organization this event Howard ! had a great time and it was nice putting a face to ppl posting here every day ! we should definately do it again !

-Juan

we had a good mix last night,about 9 brits,9 yanks, 1 argy,1 canadian and 2 norwegians--if I remember correctly,and at my age that,s no mean feat!!!!!her,es to the next one,,,,,regards Howard

Back