experienced ninera

argentinabound4

Registered
Hi! I'm a 22-year-old female native English speaker from Mississippi. I recently graduated from a university in the US and will be living in Buenos Aires for 4 months.

I'm having a great time exploring the city, the people in Buenos Aires are so great! I'd love to babysitter or nanny for children in Buenos Aires of any age, either English or Spanish speaking. (Spanish speaking would be great because I majored in Spanish at my university and am living here to perfect el idioma).

I have extensive experience in child care, language tutoring, and even childrens yoga. I'd be happy to provide a CV and references upon request.

My schedule is flexible and I am willing to travel anywhere accessible by public transport.

If you are interested (or know anyone who may be interested) in finding a babysitter, please let me know! Thanks!

Hi
i am looking for a nanny for my 9 week old baby. Do you have experience with newborns? Would you be free to meet?

Hi, I would love to meet. I just sent you a PM. Let me know if for some reason you can't get it! Thanks

Back