Experiences in Neuquen and Patagonia...

elwades

Registered
I'm heading down south for a week and a half in late march and wanted to get some advice from the community.

What travel agencies (going to be taking buses) are recommened??

Any places in particular that I shouldn't miss??

Also, I'm under the impression that there won't be any whales around this time of year...can anyone confirm or deny this??

Gracias!!

Ciao

I live full time in Bariloche and the Lakes District. You can check our blog for lots of information. March is a great time to visit. Suerte!

elwades said:
I'm heading down south for a week and a half in late march and wanted to get some advice from the community.

What travel agencies (going to be taking buses) are recommened??

Any places in particular that I shouldn't miss??

Also, I'm under the impression that there won't be any whales around this time of year...can anyone confirm or deny this??

Gracias!!

Ciao

If you are travelling to northern patagonia for only a week and a half I suggest that you do not take the bus. It is around 20 hours each way which is a lot for such a short visit. As for whales, they are not in the Neuquen/Bariloche area.

Don't miss the 7 lakes between San Martin de los Andes and Villa la Angostura. Prices of hotels and hosterias really cover all price ranges. It just depends on what you want to spend.

Back