Eye Doctor

JG

Registered
Hi, i dont see any health forum on this site. well, does anyone have a good eye doctor to recommend? i need an eye exam, including glaucoma. someone good, not overly expensive. thanks. jerry

Hi JG,
Hereunder three options. These are highly recommended ophthalmologists from my work and from the "Obra Social Luis Pasteur". However, not sure how expensive they are. (I haven't used them)
Jorge Bar 4823-4336/4827-2890 / Carlos L. Nicoli 4816-9100 / Carlos H. Lerner 4811-0003
Rgds

All the doctors that have been mentioned in this thread are excellent. Santa Lucia Hospital is public, free and excellent as well.V

Here is Nano's website. http://www.clinano.com.ar/ I think he's the most famous eye Dr. in Buenos Aires in pathology and his son does laser surgery etc. I will have to search for his sons website as I don't have it at the moment. I have been to him and he's very good.

Oh, Dr. Nano really exists. I thought it was a joke.
Dr. Nano can guarantee you 3 magnitudes better vision than Dr. Micro.

"SFGirl" said:
?  I don't understand.

I think what Igor is hinting at is comparison of the words Nano and Micro......Nano being to a smaller or minute degree better than Micro. Maybe I haven't explained the pun technically well but I hope you'll understand what Igor is joking about. If you stop and think about it......it is quite amusing!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Expat Life 4
NYCExpat Expat Life 0
K Expat Life 9
C Expat Life 5
N Expat Life 3
Back