Eze

You can pay to get elite flyer status that can allow overweight bags and extra baggage. Depending on how much you plan to bring in this might make more sense for you.

Paying excess baggage charges is way cheaper than shipping and picking up at customs when the items arrive.

Hmmm, then you must have much elevated status flying tickets than me the mortal soul. My ticket saz, maximum of "two" luggages and each not to exceed 23 Kg! so "third one" and on has to be charged as extras at the counter with bunch of US$! So More pawah to you !

no, you just need a wife. suddenly, 4 luggages.
But as Tom and Nancy, say up above, paying for excess, even $100 a bag, is far cheaper than any possible alternative method of getting a similar amount to Argentina.
Shipping anything into or out of argentina is expensive, slow, and often the item never arrives anyway, even after you pay a fortune and wait two months.
Pay the excess baggage fee, and consider yourself lucky.

Kate,

re your question about pushing the carts by yourself at eze. Yes, you can handle it all by yourself, although I have seen porters hanging around baggage claim if you need one. It's a pretty short push from baggage claim where you get the free carts, to the x-ray m/c. It's also a very short push from the x-ray machine out into the very first lobby where there are 3 or 4 taxi booking company kiosks. If you stop here and book (and prepay for) a taxi at one of these kiosks (VIP Car, for example) they will help you push your carts all the way to the taxi parking area. It's all on one level, there are no stairs elevators or ramps.

Good luck.

Back