Ezeiza - Plastic Wrap For Luggage - Cost?

Can we plastic wrap Cristina and send her somewhere? ja ja ja

My wife and I travel to and from Los Angeles to BA twice each year, and for the last 10 years our bags are always opened by the TSA in Houston (our immigration checkpoint). We know that because when we start unpacking back in Los Angeles we find a sheet from them letting us know that our bags have been opened. This happened once when we arrived in BA. Nothing was ever stolen.

A few years ago, a friend in Bolivia gave my wife $700 to bring to a relative in the States. My wife had the brilliant idea of "hiding" the money in our suitcase. When we arrived in BA it was gone. Whether it was stolen in Bolivia or Argentina, we will never know. Most likely it was in Bolivia because most airports today use scanner's to look inside each suitcase before they allow it to be taken to the cargo bay of the plane. This gives those guys a complete look at what's inside bags, and from what I was told, money and metals stand out really well in their scanners.

There is a store on scalibrini Ortiz and (approx) Honduras that sells the material to wrap your bag. Cost is very little and if you need to do that it takes 5 minutes and (doesn't) works just as good as the airport wrapping.

Needless to say......never put .........never mind, it's "needless to say". :=)

T/

What is a transport bag?

In alpinism everyone uses this name for them, now I Googled and it comes out as duffle bag.. Usually they are really durable and huge, perfect for expats, less for leisure or business travel :)

Back