Family of four, just got here

AmyP

Registered
Hey there. Just wanted to say hello.

We're a family of four on sabbatical in BA until mid December. We're still getting our sea legs, but if anyone wants to meet up for a daytime coffee or maybe a beer in the evening, or if you have kids who might enjoy a playdate (our daughter is 7 and our son is 9), let us know. We're living in Palermo, and beginning language classes at Vamos next week.

Hi Amy, we also just arrived this week and are here on sabbatical this fall with our two kids (19 mths and 4 years). We are in Barrio Norte - let me know if you want to meet up for a coffee sometime. - Christina

Hi!
I'm 21 years old and just moved to Buenos Aires. I too will be here till roughly the end of December. If you at any point need a babysitter, I won't be working while here and would be more than happy/willing to give you and your husband a break. About a year ago I lived in Paris to be a nanny so I have nine months of overseas professional experience. I watched four children (one of which of was 2 years old) for my host family and I babysat on the side for another family of two children (one four & one 10 months). Linguistics is my passion that has driven me to learn French, Filipino, and now Spanish. In a month or so I will be TEFL certified and I am a very patient and thorough teacher. I have been involved and studying art almost my whole life and would be qualified to teach that as well. I'm living in Palermo Soho just near Avenido de Sante Fe so if you ever need help, just let me know. Here's my email if you need to contact me: [email protected]

Cherisse Gray

We are also on sabbatical - here until June with two girls, ages 4 and 6. Would love to connect!

My husband and I are moving to Recoletta August 30th until December, and we have two kids ages 3.5 (boy) and 6 (girl). I would love to get together once we arrive and get settled!

Sarah

Hello, we have a six year old girl who would enjoy a play date. Live near Palermo and wold be happy to invite you over for an evening beer or glass of wine while the kids play.
Been here almost 3 years. PM us & we can make plans.

Back