Fantasy Football

Peladotudo

Registered
Folks, I'm new to this site, so apologies if this topic has already been posted.

I don't want to know what it's like going through an entire NFL season without having a fantasy squad. I'm hoping there is at least 8-12 of you out there that feel the same way. I'm trying to organize a FFL down here, with the draft being held the Monday before the first game of the season. Ideal would be a 10 team league. If there is already a potential league out there, let me know. Hit me up!

I would join a Fantasy Soccer league but if we did one on the site , it might upset one of the members.....

I would join a Fantasy Soccer league but if we did one on the site , it might upset one of the members.....

If anyone has already started with this seasons FPL and wants to join a private league, PM for the joining number... at present we are three expats and one mate from Brazil who used to live in the UK.

What the heck is a fantasy football team?

Something like this?

435b6d027d7ff6c375a47a1f1331e7a5.jpg

Well now you mention it..... yes all those girls are supporters of my Fantasy League team. :cool:

Several of the members are no longer with us. One reason why this site has become as exciting as televised golf.

I would join Fantasy Soccer league as well.

did you ever get a league started???? the first game is tonight but tell me if there is interest... I will be hanging at casa bar tonight!!

An article on todays Bloomberg website re Fantasy Leagues and the gambling aspect.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-09-10/you-aren-t-good-enough-to-win-money-playing-daily-fantasy-football

Back