Feliz Navidad Y Un Prospero Ano Nuevo

Dublin2BuenosAires

Registered
Just that, have a great holiday folks, even those of you who appear to be on permanent holiday :)

I have a slight internet forum addiction problem so I'm logging off until the New Year. Hopefully Papa Noel brings you lots of knocked of 3D televisions, Dr Pepper, maple syrup and whatever else it is that you all crave. I'll be happy with some news socks. (I also have a little sock addiction, can never have too many).

I'm planning on expanding my waistline and giving my liver and good workout before the traditional January purge. We used all our holidays so we will be here in Buenos Aires with the rest of the downtrodden heat zombies.

Maybe next year I'll get to meet some of you horrible people in person, for some proper arguing.

Feliz Navidad y un prospero ano nuevo.

Happy Holidays to you and the rest of the freaks here on this forum.... Cheers Merry Christmas and a fun New Year to all...!!!

Just that, have a great holiday folks, even those of you who appear to be on permanent holiday :)

I have a slight internet forum addiction problem so I'm logging off until the New Year. Hopefully Papa Noel brings you lots of knocked of 3D televisions, Dr Pepper, maple syrup and whatever else it is that you all crave. I'll be happy with some news socks. (I also have a little sock addiction, can never have too many).

I'm planning on expanding my waistline and giving my liver and good workout before the traditional January purge. We used all our holidays so we will be here in Buenos Aires with the rest of the downtrodden heat zombies.

Maybe next year I'll get to meet some of you horrible people in person, for some proper arguing.

Feliz Navidad y un prospero ano nuevo.

Sure Santa will commiserate with you and bring you what you deserve un ANO Nuevo... :wub: or a new keyboard.

Happy Holidays

Back