Female Singer Wanted/busco Cantante

SJMadrid

Registered
Hi,

I am a guitarist from England looking for a female singer. I have been playing guitar for 15 years but do not sing. I would really love to play versions of songs and/or originals. Anything from blues/jazz/folk/British and Irish trad to indie.
I am 28, I have very recently arrived, I am from England but have been living in Spain for many years. I speak Spanish and English and would really like to hear from you.
If you fancy playing some songs, a few beers and maybe the odd gig here or there let me know....who knows, we may even make a peso or two!!

Cheers, Sam

p.s - I say female just because a male/female duo always makes for a better gig than two blokes playing together. :)

Hi Sam,

I'm interested! :) I love to sing but know very little of guitar. My vocal chords I would say are my best instrument. Haha! Only thing is, how do we get this gig going on? I listen to various music from country/alternative pop rock like Alanis, Natalie Imbruglia, Jewel, Sheryl Crow, Paula Cole, Cardigans, Garbage, No Doubt, etc. to some jazz like Diana Krall, Norah Jones and very little blues, soul and bossanova. I enjoy the music but not been exposed to it so much.

Let me know if your up to it. I'd like to have a chance to sing before I come back to mi pais. Only thing is, I'm out this weekend so we can jam on April 18. I stay in Recoleta area and in the office until 7pm. On weekdays after that, I'm free :)

Lookin' forward.

Regards,
Vida

Hi,

I am a guitarist from England looking for a female singer. I have been playing guitar for 15 years but do not sing. I would really love to play versions of songs and/or originals. Anything from blues/jazz/folk/British and Irish trad to indie.
I am 28, I have very recently arrived, I am from England but have been living in Spain for many years. I speak Spanish and English and would really like to hear from you.
If you fancy playing some songs, a few beers and maybe the odd gig here or there let me know....who knows, we may even make a peso or two!!

Cheers, Sam

p.s - I say female just because a male/female duo always makes for a better gig than two blokes playing together. :)
I am a rock vocalist 20 years pro pm me

Hi Sam! Are you still looking for a singer? I lived in the uk for six years and now i am back in buenos aires for good. Here is a link of what i am doing atm : http://vimeo.com/63013375

Let me know if u are interested,

B

I'm not a professional but I miss singing, some say I sound very nice. I have some demos (I also compose and record songs from time to time when I'm bored).

If you already have your female singer that is not a problem I could make some back vocal ;)

(Recoleta, too)

Hey Sam,

If you haven't found anyone yet, hit me up. I'm Aussie, pretty new to BA, no training, but I love to sing, used to do some rowdy pub gigs back in Aus from time to time.

I like indie music, a little jazz, a little rock, I love messing around with different genres and play a (very) little guitar.

Hit me up if you're interested

Kira

Back