female travel bud

rforte

Registered
Heya!

I'm a 20 yr old student who got to baires about 3 weeks ago. My schedule allows for me to have 4 day weekends every weekend. I want to take advantage of it to do whatever sort of traveling I can do. I'm planning a trip to Cordoba the weekend of the 16 of april (mainly b/c my one of my favorite musicians will be playing there) if anyone's interested. So far, I have no other plans of what to do there.

Anyways, I want to make these trips "a dedo"/hitchhiking and couchsurfing to save money but would only feel comfortable doing this with at least one other person (like I put in the title- preferably female). I'm also a big fan of road trips if anyone's planning a trip (i'll help with the gas of course). If there's anyone who would be interested in leaving the city for a weekend let me know- we can meet up for cafe to feel things out- no obligations!

Rachel

Tricky said:
Hey Rachel!

We might travel together - Mendoza and Valparaiso are on my list at the moment :) Here's the link to my CS profile.

http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/tatiana_a/

thanks for the reply tricky. i've just added you on CS. Let me know if you're interested in a trip to Cordoba for the weekend of the 16th. Valparaiso and Mendoza sound awesome. Lets keep in touch!

Back