First Day To Respect Trump

It is down right scary both my parents are on social security and medicare and there is talk about cutting that. The people that made the country what it is getting brushed aside. GOP and alt right a dangerous and inhumane at every level.

evangelical Christian alt right/Taliban....what's the difference?

In my opinion, to compare Islamic ideology to evangelical Christian ideology (or whatever alt-right ideology is supposed to be) demonstrates ignorance. Supremacism to the point of mandated extinction of the other by force, no separation of church and state, misogyny, homophobia, death for apostasy and blasphemy....I don't maintain that evangelical Christian is free of some strain of these principles but to enforce them via death?

In my opinion, to compare Islamic ideology to evangelical Christian ideology (or whatever alt-right ideology is supposed to be) demonstrates ignorance. Supremacism to the point of mandated extinction of the other by force, no separation of church and state, misogyny, homophobia, death for apostasy and blasphemy....I don't maintain that evangelical Christian is free of some strain of these principles but to enforce them via death?

That seems logical until you do homework. The GOP death machine or military industrial complex has wreaked far more death on this planet by the numbers. Over 1 million in Irag. I am not for either side but both wreak of death. Be it bomb or what ever both have a lack of humanity no doubt.

...free of some strain...? You would be describing conservative Xchuns in your statement, except for the fact that they aren't free to execute all non-believers in the USA, what with that pesky Constitution and all.

But just give 'em time...

you made my point

Back