Fish And Chips?

Oooh and they have onion rings as well. Okay, I may be making a drive into town.

My husband and I had lunch at Chipper..... Delish! The service was excellent :)
The fish was fresh tasting and delicious and the tartar sauce... OMG, good stuff!
Fried Zucchini was a new experience for us and we both loved it.
Didn't get around to try the apple crumble, but it's next on the list because we are definitely going back soon.
I hope they keep up the good work........

Will be getting there ASAP! Heard it was opened by an Irish girl? That correct?

I can also recommend this place. We weren't bowled over by the fish cakes but the fish and chips were just as good as in the UK and the curry sauce, excellent.

They serve firm white Icelandic Cod ?? what is the equivalent Yummy!

The brainchild of Irish interior designer Susan Kennedy (see Herald, July 17, 2011) and her Argentine partner in both ways Marcelo Liska, Chipper is a first in Buenos Aires – certainly in my paltry seven years of existence here. And Susan swore me to secrecy two years ago about her plan to launch such a venture.

from the review a few pages back.
http://www.sorrelmw.com/there-is-a-cod-after-all/

So i take it its worth a visit?

Went to Chipper today for the first time, abadejo and chips with a ginger lemonade. Thoroughly excellent. Possibly the best way to cook abadejo. Light crispy batter and perfectly cooked moist fish. Good tartare sauce. A pint of very refreshing and not overly sweet lemonade. Nice people, good service. What could be better than sitting outside and tucking into this on a perfect autumn day!

Back