Fish delivery...

I ordered last night delivery from Osaka Palermo . It was excellent quality but very expensive . The sushi imho is amongst the best in Buenos Aires

If you live in zona norte Asato Sushi is very good. They even have ahi tuna that is quality. It's not mind blowing and I am not trying to compare with Tokyo fish market or anything but it satisfies my ahi tuna craving.

hmmmm. i have never been very impressed with the quality of any camarones here in BA. i guess i'm spoiled from living on the gulf coast all my life. but desperate times call for desperate measures....maybe i'll give them a shot.
This is because the premium quality is 100% exported.

If anyone is interested, I have been recommended this - contact number to order is +54 9 11 4159-5315

View attachment 6871
I got salmon, shrimp and abadejo (haddock) from here. I thought it was all very good. Frozen but im ok with thay as I can make a bigger order and unfreeze as needed.

On another note do I have the translations right here?

Abadejo: Haddock
Merluza: Hake
Lenguado: Sole

I got salmon, shrimp and abadejo (haddock) from here. I thought it was all very good. Frozen but im ok with thay as I can make a bigger order and unfreeze as needed.

On another note do I have the translations right here?

Abadejo: Haddock
Merluza: Hake
Lenguado: Sole

Which will be the best fish to prepare "Steamed Fish" with lime, chillies and Garlic ..Thai style

Back