Fish oil

TomAtAlki

Registered
Dles anyone know of a good place to buy fish oil caps for a decent price? Thanks.

TomAtAlki said:
Dles anyone know of a good place to buy fish oil caps for a decent price? Thanks.

The prices at both Farmacity & a couple of dieteticas was so ridiculous that I actually asked a recent returning expat to bring me a bottle.

Sorry, but that's the best I can tell you. They are about 2 to 3 times as expensive here as you can get them in the US. Maybe that's something that could be shipped in a box.

:confused:

I couldn't believe the prices at New Garden for vitamins. I'd check the expiration dates before I made the purchase. I order lots of vitamins online and have them shipped to a friend in the U.S., where I pick them up. Very cheap, but probably not worth a special trip ??

Napoleon said:
The prices at both Farmacity & a couple of dieteticas was so ridiculous that I actually asked a recent returning expat to bring me a bottle.

Sorry, but that's the best I can tell you. They are about 2 to 3 times as expensive here as you can get them in the US. Maybe that's something that could be shipped in a box.

:confused:

I can second that. Cod fish oil, price at home - between 3-4 dollars. Price in farmacity: 90 pesos (this was a few months back, probably more now).

Lee said:
Didn't you know that health is only for the wealthy...

What you say?

CFK-1.jpg

;)

Back