Flight to SCL tomorrow. Expensive.

ben

Registered
I might have a few seats available on a flight tomorrow evening from EZE to SCL.

There’s a connecting flight from there to Miami with LATAM. I expect the whole thing (including Miami) to cost about 3K USD.

If you are willing to pay an absurd amount of money to get to Chile (and/or the US), get in touch.

I might have a few seats available on a flight tomorrow evening from EZE to SCL.

There’s a connecting flight from there to Miami with LATAM. I expect the whole thing (including Miami) to cost about 3K USD.

If you are willing to pay an absurd amount of money to get to Chile (and/or the US), get in touch.

I also have a few seats to sell on an Oceanic Airlines flight from Sydney. Your captain will be Frank J. Lapidus, described as a "pretty good pilot" on Skytrax.

I also have a few seats to sell on an Oceanic Airlines flight from Sydney. Your captain will be Frank J. Lapidus, described as a "pretty good pilot" on Skytrax.

You’re new here, that’s OK.

Multiple people on this forum have worked with me. I’d like to think I’m a known quantity around here.

PS Not happening today, gunning now for Monday-Tuesday.

There are also 3 charter flights on Eastern direct to MIA over the next month and those cost ~1,200 dollars. So not sure why would anyone pay 3k unless they're desperate.

There are also 3 charter flights on Eastern direct to MIA over the next month and those cost ~1,200 dollars. So not sure why would anyone pay 3k unless they're desperate.
In addition, some folks have done the BsAs to Santiago to Miami route for less than $500US. Surprisingly cheap.

In addition, some folks have done the BsAs to Santiago to Miami route for less than $500US. Surprisingly cheap.

Yea you can do part or most of the trip on miles I was checking the other day, there are options and if one plans in advance and can patch up a trip thru GRU or SCL it's doable. So you could make the trip for 30-60k miles + 100 bucks in taxes.

This is not the flight I am talking about. I’m talking about chartering a (very) small plane.

1. If we’re talking about US citizens, and not in a hurry, you are correct.

Essentially, what is happening here is that there is a group of people that are desperate, and looking for company.

They are also not US citizens, and as such do not qualify for Eastern flights (at any rate there aren’t any Eastern flights over the coming days).

I might be able to lower the price a bit, but getting to Chile in this manner is expensive.

if one plans in advance and can patch up a trip thru GRU or SCL it's doable.

1. No more GRU, those flights have basically ended since Brazil joined the banned list.
2. As for SCL, yes if you are able to fly EZE-SCL on the day they offer this flight (every few weeks) that can work out pretty cheap.

Last edited:
Back