Flights Out

Any idea how to find out about flights to Europe? I asked my embassy to point me into the right direction but only got a pretty rude reply.

Any idea how to find out about flights to Europe? I asked my embassy to point me into the right direction but only got a pretty rude reply.
Hm. I had heard that Lufthansa were planning a few more special flights.
Perhaps also worth phoning LH, AF/KL and IB directly to see if they have anything programmed as sometimes they are allowed to sell the remaining seats on a repatriation flight to anyone who is allowed to travel. There is a Level (IB group) flight going back to BCN tomorrow but not sure if it is heading out with pax.

Otherwise if a flight to SCL or GRU comes up, then you could possibly take that and then book a separate ticket from those airports back to Europe providing you time it right since you will need to stay airside. Technically, when AR have flights out they only sell to those with residence in those countries, so perhaps would require some research / persistence or embassy support to be allowed to book for purpose of transit to Europe.

Level has a flight to Barcelona today. 011 53548125
There is also an Aerolíneas flight to Madrid on the 20th and 27th but I'm not sure if tickets are still available.

I was at EZE 4 hours before but 2 would have been fine. The taxi got me to EZE from CABA without any questions.

Only a minor question (and therefore avoiding opening a new thread): what time before the flight you have to be at Aeroparque. Flight is at 6am, according to official information it is 3 hours before departure (international flight to Rio). Is it really required to be that much beforehand at the airport. Travelling with family and one checked bag.

Only a minor question (and therefore avoiding opening a new thread): what time before the flight you have to be at Aeroparque. Flight is at 6am, according to official information it is 3 hours before departure (international flight to Rio). Is it really required to be that much beforehand at the airport. Travelling with family and one checked bag.
2 hours if you don't have access to priority check-in, 1,5 hours if you do. Checking-in your bags is the part that can take the longest at AEP.
Security and immigration is quick however. Walking distances are short.
Boarding usually at T-45 minutes.

Back