Floyd Mayweather Vs Chino Maidana Fight Tomorrow 10 Pm On Tv

D.B. Cooper

Registered
Floyd Mayweather vs Chino Maidana fight is on for tomorrow.
This fight is being billed as the Fight of the Year. Even though were just barely into May.
If I was a betting man I would put $$$ on Maidana. He is a six to one underdog.
He has more KO's than Mayweather. But Mayweather is unbeaten in 45 fights.
Very impressive record. Mayweather is 37 while Maidana is 30.
In the states the fight is only available on PPV, but here you can watch it free on Fox Sports.
Mayweather has an impressive pedigree as his father was a boxing champ as well as his two uncles.
Maidana meanwhile learned "The Craft" in the mean streets of the Santa Fe province. He's a street fighter.
The fight probably wont come on 'till around 1:00 am Sunday. I won't miss it.

looking forwards to it, not been following boxing for a wee while.

Of course Maidana is being billed as the underdog in the US. I'm so hoping to see Mayweather cry like a baby.

I have to admit I'm a fan of mayweather, not his personality but his boxing style and his work ethic, he is extremely ridiculous and arrogant but I've always felt some sense of national pride rooting for him.

I'm torn with this fight because I think maidana seems like a humble, typical argentine and I hate rooting against argentines.

Maidana is good and has some big upsets in his career, but mayweather has been there before, all these fighters saying they are going to be the one to unlock the mayweather secret. Mayweathers defense is just to good, he is fast, slippery and has a very fast combo. I can't see him losing.

I'm glad I don't have to pay 60 dollars for PPV, nor rob an internet stream to watch the fight.

Didn't realise Khan was on the same bill. He's a great fighter, Weak chin though.

Back