food in Houston

katti

Registered
Not quite sure where to post this question. Is it about food or about travel?
It is an answer to EL QUESO, saying that there are more good restaurants per.... in HOUSTON...!

The funny thing is that my husband, who has to go to Houston 2x a year on business, HATES it because he hasn't found one good restaurant up to now!! (and he says he has never seen so many fat people together ;))

So I would welcome a few really good tips, so my husband will stop complaining and who knows maybe will he seduce me to leave BA and join him some time :D

ps this time he will go to San Antonio as well, so anyone from there to recommend a place to eat WELL??????

"I come from a city (Houston) that a lot of people don't realize has more good restaurants per square mile than many US cities." says El queso en 'there's something I don't get"

Lee said:
Perhaps there are actually no good restaurants in Houston!
I mean I have never know anything good to come out of Texas.

Perhaps all those fat people eat at McDonald's!

You're kidding, right?

hmm I expected to receive a whole list of good places to eat in 5 minutes but nothing....:eek:... yet?

katti said:
hmm I expected to receive a whole list of good places to eat in 5 minutes but nothing....:eek:... yet?

Why would anyone on this forum care about food in Huston?

Even if they do, how could it possibly be relevant here?

katti said:
So I would welcome a few really good tips, so my husband will stop complaining and who knows maybe will he seduce me to leave BA and join him some time :D

I'm no marriage counselor, but if a married woman needs to be seduced by her husband, I'm afraid it might be a bit too late to think about food.

it is not relevant, but is about 'traveling', so a little help would be welcome??

Are you saying he won't take you with him because the food in Huston is bad?

That's hard to swallow.

Back