Football And A Few Beers?

another Irish che here - definitely up for that - missing the footy too and a few pints after. I can organize a place to play so if we can get 8 or ten together ... PM if you want on the list and we'll organize it! great stuff.

tk

I'm always up for a football game if my teammates don't care that I suck. Also up for basketball and I don't suck as much at that.

it looks we are already a good number of people willing to play.

@bigblakstar Where would be the place you mentioned? I am italian and live in Palermo

hasta pronto

marco

Great plenty of people coming on board, I'm in san telmo puerto madero área. Can travel anywhere. Anyone recommend a place?

I have no interest whatsoever in football, but the beer bit is definitely up my street. If there's a drink going down anywhere at the weekend I'm in!

hey guys, from vail, colorado (3 years) before that orlando (2 years) been chillin in BA for over a year now. Would love a pick up game of real football (american, not rugby, not soccer) I'm game anytime anywhere as I am professionally retired (30 years old)

Hi everyone. I'm new to ba. Definitely keen on an y sports games. Football, rugby, Aussie rules, whatever... If someone has a game going let me know. I don't know how to contact people haha

bleh. Refs+Kaep choking SB style. Anyway there was no chance of stopping Manning with our secondary, and no Bowman. SEA only has a slight chance if refs let their CBs play borderline dirty.

I'd love a little bit of pick up. I love BA but I've been sports starved for well over a year. Some good football, American style, or rugby would be great. I notice they do lots of pick up sports in the parks in Palermo. Don't know how legal it is but everyone does it.

If someone does organize something please let me know.

Back