Football Football Football

thynes23

Registered
Okay, I don't know about everyone else, but I'm desperate for a game. There was plenty interested in the past, but there was no shepard to guide us sheep. I am willing to become a reluctant shepard if we have the numbers. If we can get 10 we can have a 5-a-side. If not I recommend we find a bunch of Argies to play, and we can teach them a thing or 2 about football, I'm sure they'd be delighted to learn from us. At the moment we have myself and a friend, which is two. Anyone else interested. And if so when and where is best for this sort of thing. I'm thinking midweek and a few hours before dark to avoid the outrageous heat.

I have a tackle football team here ¨The Legionarios¨that plays in a leauge here. Any interest in that?

I'm talking about soccer. But if you want to play tackle football, you can take my place. I've been cut. But beware, the manager is a tyrant. Or if you are interested in football (soccer) let me know.

There's a group of expats, playing regularly @ Ortiz Ocampo, check them out on facebook.

Cheers for that Reemster, it might save me some organizing. That's if they would welcome another player, of course.

Mitch said:
I have a tackle football team here ¨The Legionarios¨that plays in a leauge here. Any interest in that?

Where and when do you guys play, would love to watch a game, I never heard of a league in Argentina......

Back