Foreign Trade Minister Ivan Heyn Dead

perry

Registered
The rising star of the Argentinian cabinet Foreign trade undersecretary Ivan Heyn has mysteriously been found dead at the 5 star hotel Radison in Montevideo Uruguay . Apparently they are calling it a suicide but I do not believe this in a million years due to the circumstances . What are your views guys and gals?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-16277159

Maybe something to do with the information provided in the last lines of the article..?

My first reaction was that this was a case of auto-erotic asphyxiation. I can't even read the Wikipedia entry in its entirety. Just gives me the heebie-jeebies.

bradlyhale said:
My first reaction was that this was a case of auto-erotic asphyxiation. I can't even read the Wikipedia entry in its entirety. Just gives me the heebie-jeebies.[/quote

This is a plausible theory as he was found naked. Micheal Hutchence from the world famous group INXS was found dead in a similar situation in a Sydney Hotel

Then again, he could have been stripped before strung up so that it could pass for accidental death.

Kind of doubt that it was accidental.

Pretty much think it was a message to Cristina. I don't know from whom, but I'm sure that she does.

Yep a message of an offer she can't refuse by the:

Criminals Incorporated Association

...or she can, can't she?

Clarín reports:

"They say he may have died from asphyxia derived from hypoxyphilia, a sexual practice that consists of a person impeding her or his respiration -- or that of her or his partner -- in order to obtain sexual pleasure," reports an Uruguayan newspaper, "El Observador", citing judicial sources.

bradlyhale said:

When I first heard that he was found dead my first questions were: was he hanging and was he naked. Check on both. I am sure the police and medical examiners (who see this type of thing much more often than you would imagine) consider it a closed case.

Napoleon said:
Then again, he could have been stripped before strung up so that it could pass for accidental death.

Kind of doubt that it was accidental.

Pretty much think it was a message to Cristina. I don't know from whom, but I'm sure that she does.

The hallways were all under video surveillance; Nobody entered or left his room. Not everything involves a conspiracy.

Back