Forgot what I need to upload into RaDeX for DNI extranjero temporario renewal

Today I became so confused with RaDeX I lost it. It would appear that with the extensions granted due to Covid -19, RaDeX just creates dead ends. I thought my 2nd renewal of DNI under Temporaria Extranjero would be doable, as I managed last year. Not so. Is RaDeX no longer operational?

Today I became so confused with RaDeX I lost it. It would appear that with the extensions granted due to Covid -19, RaDeX just creates dead ends. I thought my 2nd renewal of DNI under Temporaria Extranjero would be doable, as I managed last year. Not so. Is RaDeX no longer operational?
Radex, as noted in this thread, worked for me. In June. Completed the information in Radex, uploaded the necessary files. If I had an issue with an upload document requirement I added an extra page of explanation and included it with what I was uploading. Completed the course of upload files and then received a temporary file of residency that was set to expire on the date of appointment at Immigrations they indicated. However due to the extended quarantine the appointment was cancelled and advised to watch for their updates when an appointment can be scheduled. I wouldn't say dead ends are created. You do end up with a valid application that is ready to use forward when they re-open their offices and can make appointments.

Just to let you know that you DO NOT NEED to upload / present the criminal record from the country of origin upon renewal. After presenting it with the original application and obtaining the first temp residence you are required to stick around for at least 6 months to be able to renew the temp - it applies for every year till you get your permanent. Therefore the criminal record from your country of origin or any other country is irrelevant, as you haven't had spent a year there. Radex is not customized for different stages of the tramite, that's why it's asking for this indiscriminately. Upload a blank paper there and you are good to go. Migraciones never ask for it after the original application.

Back