FOXY PROXY fake your location...

Zackdotcom

Registered
so i'm hearing many of our favorite sites are blocked in BA...
Including sites from the EU?

I use this http://getfoxyproxy.org/
it is a proxy or address generator that tricks the net in to believing you are in a different place... like back home in Portland OR where i can use my ex's internet connection ...

Worked great in Canada during the Olympics.
All you need is a working internet connection from your country.

easy to use to!

See this:

http://davidtse916.wordpress.com/2007/07/26/switch-proxy-settings-on-firefox-using-foxyproxy/

Good luck

Wonder what sights you are talking about being "blocked in BA".... Haven't noticed any at all....

Liam3494 said:
Wonder what sights you are talking about being "blocked in BA".... Haven't noticed any at all....

For example, the BBC iPlayer. BBC Radio programmes are available worldwide through the iPlayer but TV is only available to users with a UK IP.

elhombresinnombre said:
For example, the BBC iPlayer. BBC Radio programmes are available worldwide through the iPlayer but TV is only available to users with a UK IP.

pandora, a lot of you tube content, i hear hulu... amongst others

What you mean are these sites are blocked from use anywhere in the world, except the host countries, not simply blocked in Argentina. Yep, I was aware of that one, and have the appropriate tools to get around those restrictions.

I thought you were implying some form of Argentine censorship of the internet, and that somehow the Government here were blocking actually access to sites.... (Psst, don't give them ideas!).....

Liam3494 said:
What you mean are these sites are blocked from use anywhere in the world, except the host countries, not simply blocked in Argentina. Yep, I was aware of that one, and have the appropriate tools to get around those restrictions.

I thought you were implying some form of Argentine censorship of the internet, and that somehow the Government here were blocking actually access to sites.... (Psst, don't give them ideas!).....

Nope... But like here in the usa there are video sites for my favorite uk bands that are blocked or like buying itunes music from CO.UK i go through a UK proxy and bam i can get my music ASAP!

Just sharing with others who do not have the same tools you have...

Back