Fracking Anyone Vaca Muerta Chevron Deal .... A Threat

If Matt Damon says it then I really must pay attention!!!

Matt Damon!

Matt Damon!!!

If Matt Damon says it then I really must pay attention!!!

Matt Damon!

Matt Damon!!!

Yess Matt is versatile ... he played Liberace's lover in Behind the Candelabra... :cool:

Matt said Nothing he's only an actor playing role.

Promised Land's is in association with Image Nation Abu Dhabi, a company owned by Abu Dhabi Media, which is owned by the United Arab Emirates, an oil-exporting powerhouse. Image Nation financed the film, and some people think it’s part of a bid to stop the U.S. from becoming energy self-sufficient.

That's no secret. Read prince Talal (of Saudi Arabia)'s letter to the princes of Saudi Arabia calling fracking in Canada and the United States "a threat to Saudi national security".

Fracking is not popular amongst OPEC countries because it weakens the cartel's position. All these countries have especially been on edge this year, and for good reason, for since September 2013 the US has become the biggest oil producer in the world, overtaking Saudi Arabia. And the US is on it's way to becoming energy independent by 2017.

Now as for Matt Damon...you're right, he's just an actor. And actors exist for one reason, entertainment. If I wanted to listen to bullsh*t opinions, I'd tune in and listen to Cristina yell. And that would cost me nothing.

Just look at what OPEC has accomplished with all of that oil money. [not much, hmmm]

Back