Free Concerts In Buenos Aires

The Orquesta de Camara del Congreso de La Nacion opens its season on FRIDAY, MARCH 25. You can reserve 1-4 tickets by using the link in the announcement, by providing the surname, name, and DNI for all. The concert will be live streamed as well.

Attachments

• Notas de Verdad.jpg
    Notas de Verdad.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 4
The first concerts of Ciclo de Grandes Conciertos Facultad de Derecho - UBA are on Saturday, November 26:

El sábado 26 a las 16 hs en el Salón Auditorium, se presentará Marina Calzado – Elena Buchbinder Dúo. Interpretarán: “Epicentro” de Mariana Aulicino, “Alof´ Co Laf´ Quen” de Jorge Horst, “Solo un Instante” (estreno) de Laura Otero, “Noctiluca” (estreno) de Eva Lopsyc, “Buenos Aires – Berlín – Buenos Aires” (estreno) de Vanesa Harbeck, “Ansia” (estreno) de Sofía Canedo, “Laguna” de Martín Liut, “Piezas para Violín y Piano” de Luis Gianneo.

A las 18 hs en el Salón de Actos, se presentará la Banda Sinfónica de CABA, bajo la dirección del Mtro. Darío Dominguez Xodo. Interpretarán: “Obertura de El Murcielago” de Johann Strauss, “Invitación a la Danza” de Carl Maria von Weber, “Danzas de la ópera La novia vendida" de Bedrich Smetana, “Suite Capriole” de Peter Warlock, “Nimrod” de Edward Elgar, “Danzas Folclóricas Rumanas” de Bela Bartok.

Programs are posted on Facebook

Complete 2022 schedule for Ciclo de Grandes Conciertos Facultad de Derecho can be found here.

Programs for the Banda Sinfonica de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires are posted here.

At the present time, the concerts scheduled at Centro Cultural Kirchner are being held in the Sala Argentina on the lower level.
Proof of vaccination is not required to attend concerts in the Sala Argentina.

However, I found the following information as it pertains to the Auditorio Nacional:
Entrance to the National Auditorium
COVID-19 - Sanitary Pass
Any person who has reached the age of 13 and who attends the concerts at the National Auditorium must prove that they have a complete vaccination schedule against COVID-19, applied at least 14 days before the event.

This means I will not be attending any concerts by the Orquesta Sinfonica Nacional and others in the National Auditorium.
Teatro Colon has no mandatory vaccination requirement for attending concerts.
"The correct use of a face mask is mandatory before and during the event, covering the nose and mouth."
Friends in Germany will visit Buenos Aires in July, and concerts at both venues are on their agenda.
The vaccination requirement for attending concerts in the auditorium national at CCK has been removed.

You can hear the great tenor Placido Domingo live at Teatro Colon today at 17 hs on YouTube. His two concerts were sold out.

Ballet Estable del Teatro Colon together with the Orquesta Filarmonica de Buenos Aires will present a live stream of GISELLE on Sunday, April 17 at 17 hs. featuring guest dancers NATALIA OSIPOVA (Royal Ballet of London) and Daniel Camargo. My sister offered to give me a ticket for my birthday, but tickets were all sold out, and I knew there would be a live stream as usual on a Sunday performance.

The Mozarteum Argentina concerts begin Wednesday, April 27 at 14 hs. in the Sala Argentino of CCK. No reservations are required.

The Orquesta de Camara del Congreso de la Nacion monthly concert is Friday, April 29 at 19,30 hs. Consult FB Cultura Diputados for program and reservation information.

Back