Free Concerts In Buenos Aires

Veladas de Música Clásica en la Casa Rusa: Del clasicismo al romanticismo – Viviana Lazzarín (piano)
(Casa Rusa, CABA)
el viernes, enero 13
GRATUITO 19 hs.

Casa Rusa (Rivadavia 4266, CABA). Veladas de Música Clásica en la Casa Rusa: Del clasicismo al romanticismo – Viviana Lazzarín (piano). Programa con obras de Serguéi Rajmáninov, Ludwig van Beethoven , Frédéric Chopin, Astor Piazzolla.

Entrada gratuita. Es necesario inscribirse para asistir al evento completando el formulario al https://forms.gle/AUYPhNJg7xkGZYYy9

Orquesta Estable del Teatro Colón (Anfiteatro del Parque Centenario, CABA)​

febrero 17 @ 20:00​

Anfiteatro del Parque Centenario (Leopoldo Marechal 832, CABA).​

Orquesta Estable del Teatro Colón – Dirección: Silvio Viegas.

Programa:
Oberturas de “I Vespri Siciliani” de Verdi
e “Il Guarany” de Gomes;
la suite de La Bella Durmiente de Tchaikovsky
los Preludios de Liszt.
Entrada libre y gratuita, por orden de llegada hasta agotar la capacidad del Anfiteatro.

Sometimes it take a bit of time to find information about upcoming concerts. After a bit of digging I managed to find the complete March 2023 programming at Usina del Arte in La Boca. The concerts include Memphis Blues, jazz, tango, and classical.

Note: the complete calendar for Usina del Arte has the wrong day of the week. March 1st is a Wednesday, but the calendar shows it on Thursday.
Let's hope that someone lets the know about this or they correct it before people show up on the wrong day.
Tickets at the door two hours before the concert.

Facultad de Derecho concerts on Saturdays begin the season on March 18.
The complete schedule is available at http://www.derecho.uba.ar/extension/conciertos.php

CCK no longer requires attendees to present a QR code before concerts. I brought along a tablet on Saturday and was told it wasn't necessary, although the email you receive specifically states you need to present the QR code sent confirming your reservation.
Reservations are open two days before the concert date beginning at noon.

This is a link to another fine concert series. Wednesdays at 13 h.

Back