Free Sushi Lunch Boxes In Offices

Guys, you're fantastic with all the advice and ideas! I love all of you! :)

A few more things I've thought of (more than likely, some forum members make a living with SEO, so additional info is welcome).

Your only keywords are (on the AR page too, so why use English "best"?): argentina, best sushi, buenos aires, greengo, mejor sushi, sushi
You can add sushi palermo, sushi barrio norte, sushi gourmet, sushi belgrano, etc.

You can put keywords too in alt tags of pics (just a few), if there are.

And pay some guy looking Japanese to take a knife & sushis in front of a logo of your business and take a pic?

I'm not sure - people don't know it and from my 5 yrs experience I know that at first they can hardly get it. But it's worth trying. Thanks for your advice Montauk, you're great!

Thax Rich. They have nice prices, what about the quality, have you tried their sushi?

Hi Kosta,

I've been too busy to come back sooner but I wanted to say I think the sushi is decent quality. I would put it in the same league as the sushi boxes from the Wasabi chain I used to eat in London. The price is very competitive as well as far as I can see.

I wondered if you only do lunch hour, and only the microcentro.. You wouldn't do evening deliveries to Recoleta, would you ? :)

Cheers
Ivan

Ivan. I'm glad you liked the sushi.

Yes we can do a delivery to Recoleta, in this case please email us in advance at [email protected] and tell what exactly you want us to prepare. Note that the price may be a bit different than the lunch boxes you got at your office since it's a different kind of service, a special order, rather than fixed boxes. We'll deal with your offer according to your individual needs.

Saludos!

Back