Free Sushi Lunch Boxes In Offices

Since the name is Green Go Sushi suggest a photo of Gringos dressed as samurais or ninjas ....!! something funny.. :D

KONNECHIWA SUSHI TO GO ... IDEAS BELOW
https://www.google.com.ar/search?q=sushi+to+go&rlz=1C1LDJZ_enAR501AR505&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=XlEBUsrTGcK0iwLqhIGYAQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1092&bih=514

widget_cNAt_3maPo9j5QB0YiSrUz.jpg

sushi-platter-to-go.jpg

Can't get to your web site from my work internet to see it for some reason but good luck with your business kosta!

Congrats to your new venture! Yes, Sushi..one of many national foods of Japan.
How do you prepare the Sushi-Shari? ( the rice, which Sushi connoisseurs calls it ) Do you use Japanese sake vinegar plus the sake Mirin to marinate and cut your steamed rice? Brown or white sugar used? The sushi rice is the life-blood of making a perfect _Sushi_
If not too good aquinted as to how to make it properly, then I shall give you a hand when me visit BsAs!

I like the design of the website but I would like to know what types of sushi/sashimi/rolls come with the delivery (types of fish, etc). Can I choose or is it your selection? if you choose, fine, but let me know.
info on how to order should be on every page, and very clear on the front page, as well as the menu.
Nuestras propuestas is a bit broad--Delivery with your menus below and then Catering y Eventos for the other options. If I am going to contract you for a class I want to see a photo of you teaching a class. (if this really isn´t your focus, don´t mention it). in about us be more specific on who you are and experience making sushi "5 years working in Nobu in New York. . . " stuff like that. I don´t care about your company, I care about the sushi man.
Less corporate looking and more restaurant looking. But note--most restaurants have crappy flash ridden websites.
Your site looks better but this is more clear: http://www.sasorisushi.com.ar/
Best of luck! would love to have great sushi at great prices.

instead of coaching "clases de cocina" would be a better choice.

good luck on the new venture!
and congrats to all who have commented above on their encouragement and constructive feedback.
seriously- nice to see that we didn't go negative and are supporting each other!

Back