Free To Good Home

charlieboy

Registered
I am moving into a new apartment next week and have the following items that i will not be taking. If they are of any use to anyone they will need to be picked up before 12 on wednesday.

LG dvd player (remote does not work)
Small fridge (hotel type) brushed steel - not sure of the brand
Phillips food processor/blender
1 box of shoes m/f all as new
1 iron (not steam) old style
collection of handbags (not sure of brands they belong to an ex)
box of books (english titles )
dogs feeding bowls

plus 1 box of misc female toiletries, make-up etc

That box of [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]female toiletries is going to disappear in a split second.[/background]

Hey -

I have many PMs. Everyone is wanting the same stuff. When I get home from work tonight Ill reply to you individually.

I suppose I would have to give it to the person who can pick it up while I am at home, tomorrow before 7.30 am, after 10pm or Wednesday before lunch.

No one has asked for the box of shoes and that is probably the most valuable. Female heels and pumps size 39 (I think) they were all originally in boxes, so they are all very new and not cheap shit, I discarded the boxes just to save space.

If you have not got any other takers yet I would love the shoes too.I already sent you a pm about the blender and books earlier.I can pick them up tomorrow 7.30am or 10 pm whichever suits you best.

Back