Friday Night Drinks - April 8th

Liam3494

Registered
After visiting the new (to us) and lovely Treffen bar last week where we'll definetly return soon, we have decided to go back to the Puerta Roja (or Red Door as some people like to call it) that we frinked in back in January as the Irish one was away and didn't get to try it out.

The bar is located at Chacabuco 733, in San Telmo, between Chile & Independenica, and in case you can't find the place, it, amazingly, has a Red Door! Folks start turning up from 8.30 to 9, and come and go as they please all evening, so feel free to pop along and share a pint with some fellow travellers, residents, locals - all sorts - we are a friendly bunch.

Definetly need the drink tonight....its a long week when you dont have a 4 day weekend.

I tried, ex-pats -- I really did! I found the mega-loud* Red Door, bellied up to and ordered at the (bustling) bar, then tried to locate y'all. I couldn't identify any English, and since I've never met you kind folks, I just gave up and hopped on an earlier Subte. (Small consolation: 2-for1 IPAs -- and that was good brew!)

But since I found BsAs so overwhelmingly appealing, I'll certainly be back and hope I can tip a few with you then.

Cheers.

TA

* I'm well into my middle age, so I'm just a fish out of water in high-decibel places like that....nice setting, though.

Is there anything going on tonight? I have yet to get to meet up with any of you guys and am wanting to do something tonight.... Please let me know if there is a group of you getting together! Ciao'

Back