Friday Night Drinks (Frinks) 17th December

Liam3494

Registered
Well, after last weeks Christmas Party, it's time for one last hurrah before formal Frinks take a Holiday break until the New Year - given Dec 24th and 31st are both Fridays. So, it's back to the scene of earlier fun, and Krakow Bar awaits our imbibing pleasure. The fun starts from 8pn onwards, and continues until you want to leave.

Krakow is at Venezuela 272,
just off Bolivar, and a block from Belgrano, in San Telmo, very near to Plaza de Mayo and the subte stations around the centre of town.

A popular choice with plenty of room, good food, and they even have our pictures from the last Frinks night there posted on their own Facebook page - we are getting popular as a group. So head on down to San Telmo and Frink with the best of us (and the worst!).

In case anyone who is new to BsAs wonders what this is all about, its simply a group of ex-pats from here who get together every Friday for a few drinks, and great craic. There are no age restrictions, no gender restrictions, in fact no restrictions at all, just come along and enjoy the conversation and the company.

Normal service will resume in the New Year, with a Welcome 2011 Frinks night on January 7th, so stay tuned. If you have left for the holidays, can I just wish you a Happy Holiday, thanks for Frinking in 2010, and look forward to seeing everyone in 2011 for more fun Frinking.​

Thanks, Liam. Also, I know we usually all go to San Telmo, but I noticed this German beer garden type bar in my neighborhood in Belgrano... it is called Bavaria. Has anyone heard of it? Might be a good place to try out some time (although I know Belgrano isn't exactly the center of the universe)

I will try to make it tonight, if not, Merry Christmas in advance!

arrange a pre/post xmas meet up for that bar Jen,go first and weigh it up.ie is it ok for large groups etc.hopefully see you tonight for Frinks otherwise,regards Howard

Tammy - We meet from 8 onwards, and will be there until the wee small hours.

Unfortunately I made a mistake on the address, it should be Venezuela 474, still just off Bolivar, but best to get the right address.

Back