Friday Night Drinks (Frinks) 26th November

Liam3494

Registered
Well, after a wonderful night last week, it's back to the souce of that evening, and another trip to Breoghan's bar on Pasaje San Lorenzo in San Telmo. The bar treated us really well last week, and I am sure will do the same this week, with Angel and Juan all geared up to look after a vibrant crowd.

So make your way down, the bar is just off Defensa, between Chile and Independencia, in San Telmo, and your beer awaits.

For those new to this idea, it's simply a bunch of us ex-pats, and locals too, who get together on a Friday night for a few beers, good craic, and the chance to get to know each other. It's an open invite to one and all, there is no charge, no structure to the evening, just come along and meet people, many of whom have been here for years, some only just off the plane, but the one thing we have in common, is we enjoy meeting people and having a laugh and a few beers, so come out this week come Frinking!

Awesome! I'm doing the colonia run tomorrow, if I'm allowed back into the country, I'll join!

Great, Im in ! Though i may be getting there at about 10pm, I assume ppl will still be there, right ?

-Juan Z

Juan, no problem on the time, some come early, from around 8, others turn up during he evening. We usually start to wind down around 1is, and some go on to other venues at that time (Or home!)...

Hi everyone!

Well I'm new to this idea, but I think I'll stick with, :). My name's Shirley Saenz, a colmbian girld who has just arrived two weeks ago to Buenos Aires. I enjoy a lot meeting people so it 'd be great have a few beers with some of you tomorrow. Could I have a phone number or email of anyone of you to get more details about that please?

Shirley

(+54 9) 11 5734 3859
Email: [email protected]
Msn: [email protected]

Not sure if I will make it tonight. Although free tequila shots could make me change my mind!

Looks like I missed this gathering last night, but would love to join the next one. Please let me know if there are plans for "Frinks" on Friday, Dec 3. Thanks.

Back