Friday Night Drinks (Frinks) 3rd December

Liam3494

Registered
Yep, it's that time of the week again when thoughts start to wander towards Frinks.... Friday Night Drinks. This week the intrepid crew of Frinkers in BA are moving out of San Telmo and heading to a new bar, a new area... We're all off to a wonderful Brew Pub in Boedo, called Cossab Pub. www.pubcossab.com.ar

It's on Carlos Calvo 4199, on the corner of Jose Marmol. It's very easy to get to, just use the subte Line E to Av La Plata, and you are virtually there. Hopefully, if I have managed to work out this system, a map is attached below.

We will be there from 8 onwards, and for those who are unsure what this is all about, its just a bunch of expats and locals who get together for a drink every Friday night to kick the weekend off. The crowd are mixed in age, home country, drinking capacity and gender, and we welcome everyone to come along. The only rule is you must like to enjoy yourself - simple really....

http://maps.google.com.ar/maps/ms?h...d=103543601691197617657.0004966c81ffbd10f7325

ok see you there folks to celebrate my burfday and hopefully England getting the World Cup 2018

HowardinBA said:
ok see you there folks to celebrate my burfday and hopefully England getting the World Cup 2018

OOPS - You got that one wrong..... Igor will be smiling :)

Liam3494 said:
OOPS - You got that one wrong..... Igor will be smiling :)
ah well,one outta two aint bad:rolleyes: looks like I,ll drown mi sorrows then:cool:

Now, where is my atlas - Where the heck is Qatar? ;) ;)... Obviously a well known Footballing nation ;) :)

OK - Found Qatar - Ranked 113th in the world, just between those other two well know footballing nations, the Central African Republic and Thailand...... That's one way of qualifying - become a host..... (Or in Qatar's case, the only way of making the finals!)...

I'll be there at about 8.30... Howard, are you going to buy us a drink to celebrate your burpday? I think you should ;)

PaulaZ said:
I'll be there at about 8.30... Howard, are you going to buy us a drink to celebrate your burpday? I think you should ;)

Late starter :).... For those coming early, the place only opens at 7, I'll try and be there before 8.

Back