Friday Night Drinks (Frinks) 3rd December

I'm new to this site, and I'd like to get together with others this weekend, but for some reason my browser isn't working with the map, not the link, it's not letting me pull up any maps. I will try my hardest to make it to this tonight. Oh I'm from Texas but if you promise not to hold that against me I'm a pretty nice guy ;)

Texas? Now let me see, that's the little place north of Mexico isn't it? :)

Sorry the link isn't working, but the place is easy to find, depending where you are coming from of course. If you take the Subte Line E from town, Plaza de Mayo, Bolivar or Belgrano stations, just head to Av La Plata station, only 10 to 15 minutes away. When you come up to the street, look for Jose Marmol, and its on the corner of Mammol and Carlos Calvo, one block from the station and Av San Juan.

Look forward to seeing you later

hey..not sure if I´m going to make it tonight..due to long working hours..but..would you guys still be there after 10pm? is there a cellphone I can text in case of going there, so i´m not stucked there on my own?? :)

Many thanks!
andrea

andreaNZ said:
hey..not sure if I´m going to make it tonight..due to long working hours..but..would you guys still be there after 10pm? is there a cellphone I can text in case of going there, so i´m not stucked there on my own?? :)

Many thanks!
andrea

I have sent you a Private Message with my cell, and yes, we will be there till well after 10 :)

HowardinBA said:
we sure were.7am I got home!!!

I missed it :(
i got home at 10pm and Boedo is not that close to where I live..I really wanted to go, but I was tired and I needed to take a bus and a taxi or 2 buses to get there!! what about Frinks in Palermo?? :)

nope we don,t do Palermo.but you are welcome to arrange a night there

PS Boedo is 30km from my house,I arrived by taxi,85 pesos,took the first morning train home ,fell asleep on it and woke up 4 stops later!!!now that,s tired....

Hola Frinkers crew,

Does this event happen every Friday? I move out at the end of the month and would be keen to make some friday night mates!

Can't wait to get there.. London is sub zero at the moment, and to top it off I got a puncture cycling into work this morning, so got the train which were all delayed or not working. Get me out of here!!

onmywaytoBA said:
Hola Frinkers crew,

Does this event happen every Friday? I move out at the end of the month and would be keen to make some friday night mates!

Can't wait to get there.. London is sub zero at the moment, and to top it off I got a puncture cycling into work this morning, so got the train which were all delayed or not working. Get me out of here!!
Hi mate and yes we do every Friday,although our organiser,Liam,will be travelling to Ireland ,I think for one month in mid January...ps any chance you could bring some Heinz baked beans and Bisto gravy?:rolleyes: pm if you can,thanks Howard(Nottingham).

Back