Friday Night Drinks (Frinks) 3rd December

HowardinBA said:
Hi mate and yes we do every Friday,although our organiser,Liam,will be travelling to Ireland ,I think for one month in mid January...ps any chance you could bring some Heinz baked beans and Bisto gravy?:rolleyes: pm if you can,thanks Howard(Nottingham).

So Howard I guess you've just nominated yourself as the interim organisor whilst Liam's away??

I'll see what i can do about the beans / gravy but we'll see how much space I have in my case!!

Look forward to frinks.

On My Way =

Just to let you know that Never Fear - Frinks are here... In my absence, Dirty Aussie will take charge of the arrangements, as Frinking Secretary - We plan our trips to ensure that Frinking goes on :) :) :)

Sounds frinking brilliant. Can't wait to get involved. What's the deal with Friday the 31st of December?? It's clearly not your average friday, but have you guys got anything planned? I've got a few mates who will be in BA over xmas /new year so I wont be alone but it would be good to know what people are up to..

Cheers, Gareth

Gareth - Actually not thought that far ahead - This week is the Xmas Frinking Party, but New Years Eve here is a family thing, so it would likely only be the visiting frinkers who would be out that night - Many of the regular crew are permanent or long termers here, not that visitors aren't very welcome... Keep an eye on here and see what comes up.... I still havent sobered up from last weeks frinking :)

Liam3494 said:
Gareth - Actually not thought that far ahead - This week is the Xmas Frinking Party, but New Years Eve here is a family thing, so it would likely only be the visiting frinkers who would be out that night - Many of the regular crew are permanent or long termers here, not that visitors aren't very welcome... Keep an eye on here and see what comes up.... I still havent sobered up from last weeks frinking :)
and I,ve only just got off the train!!:eek:

Back