Friday Night Drinks - March 11th

Liam3494

Registered
Yes, another week has passed and another Friday night looms for those who like to go out and have a drink. So this week, we are returning to where it all started (see below), The Gibraltar, at Peru 895, in San Telmo (Estado Unidos is the cross street), so come along and take a beer or three, the happy hour here is great, and if you fancy food, the Pub Grub is the best in Buenos Aires (IMHO)...

The evening will start when people begin to roll up, usually from around 8PM, and the night goes on until you want, or until the bar closes at 4 am....... Your choice.....

How many things can we celebrate this Friday.....

First in the running we have Liams birthday weekend....and how old will that be now Liam? (I refuse to answer - a sweep will be organised on Friday!)

Following up the rear towards the end of the weekend (well Monday) we have Paula's birthday. (Much younger)...

Anything else? Yes, we have been so keenly fr*nking that we have let our aniversaries slip, so this week will be celebrating the very important landmark of the 31st official fr*nking ex-pat event.

So, we are going to Gibraltar for 3 reasons;

a) Its where fr*nking first started as little more than twinkle in a couple of pint glasses;
b) It's Liams birthday and that's where his favourite pint lies;
c).... A pre-lube practice session for those preparing for St Patricks Day :D

Hopefully see everybody out this week, old, new and young and old. We get people of all ages, all nationalities coming along, and newcomers are more than welcome. We are usually easy to spot in a bar - But if you need any help, then PM me, and I can send a few pics for you to spot the Fr*nkers.....

This looks great. I've just arrived in BA for a month and keen to meet up. See you all there around 8ish!

James

Just keep an eye out for the group speaking english in the front bar - I'll be there around 8, depending on the colectivo, as I am heading straight from work at 7.30.... Look forward to meeting you, and hopefully many others....

I was thinking of coming on the subte but it seems they stop running at around 10:30. Anyone know the bus lines well enough to tell me how to get back to SantaFe around the Alto Palermo?

29, 152, 111 and thats just off the top of my head. Sure there are more

Back