Friday Night Meet Up for Frinks - Mar 4th

Liam3494

Registered
As many readers know, there are a group of BA Expats Regulars, and irregulars, who meet up every Friday night around town to KickStart the weekend with a few Friday Night Drinks - Frinks... (stick an i in the asterix and you'll understand!). The group is a mix of ex-pats and locals, and the one thing that can be guaranteed is that a good night will be had by all.

For newcomers to BA, we are a very welcoming bunch, a mix of ages, a mix of nationalities, and a good mix of long-termers and people passing through. We get together every week, in different bars, although we do have a few favourites, and this week, we head back to Krakow Bar in San Telmo. It's on Venezuela 474, just off Defensa, between Belgrano and Mexico, and easily accessible to all by Subte as it's only a couple of blocks from Plaza de Mayo, where most Subte lines end up.

All are welcome, so come along and put faces to names - enjoy a few drinks, and get started on the Carnival Weekend. The evening starts around 8pm, but you can drop in at any time, some come early and stay the night, others arrive as the night goes on - Stay for one, or stay for the night - The choice is yours.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to write here, or PM me for details. :D

I'm working Saturday morning but as long as I manage a few hours of sleep I'll probably be okay - I might just have to rock up for a while with my crew and say hello and have one drink or 10 myself :) I'm hanging out to try some of this pisco stuff too - apparently its up there with Polish Spiritus in terms of the damage it can do :) Lets hope this bar has got some :)

It has to be done - but right now some of my evil crew are here in the apartment forcing me to drink Fernet and coka and smoke cigars - and hey, I can't be rude and say no ;) We'll see how mobile I am in an hour or two from now :) But seriously - will be good to meet some more of you guys and start putting faces to the names... :)

Sorry gang - never quite made it - the spirit was willing but the flesh was weak - not to mention filled with quite a lot of ''the spirit'' :) Next time :)

Back