Friends Day!!!?? what are people doing?

OK Stevo, I was just having a bit of a laugh. You're right, of course, but don't be so sensitive. And, yes, I will stop being a jerk now.

I completely agree Steve. Just remember that nastiness is a reflection only on the person who is giving it out, not the people who it is directed at.

I may be going out in Palermo for a quiet dinner with a couple of friends (I only say might as I am not feeling 100% but am about to have a siesta and see if that picks me up), so send me a PM if you would like to join us.

MLK- enjoy your night- wherever and whoever you spend it with.

He's just trollin. Ignore him and he'll go away.

A couple of us are planning on going out tonight for Friends Day. But not until after 9 pm. Either in Recoleta or Palermo. If you're not doing anything send me a PM and i'll let you know where were going to meet up.

Or I'll probably just post the location in this thread about an hour before we leave.
argsteve said:
What a stupid thing for MLK to say..... it is true I dont have a lot of friends here in Buenos Aires... how many tourists or even short-timer expats have a ton of friends in a foreign country...so I was trying a happy hour.....for the fun of it....well forget it.... I tried...
but people like MLK ruin this site......

argsteve said:
What a stupid thing for MLK to say..... it is true I dont have a lot of friends here in Buenos Aires... how many tourists or even short-timer expats have a ton of friends in a foreign country...so I was trying a happy hour.....for the fun of it....well forget it.... I tried...
but people like MLK ruin this site......
ignore matey....I,m sure he didn,t mean to offend.:cool:you still have us ex-pat mates,although i can,t make it tonight as the wife will meet her friends and I,ll be with my boys,have a great night:)I,ll arrange an asado in the near future;)regards Howard

hey Howard.. dont worry I am not offended.. just find it odd what people say and comment....
I will try another happy hour sometime when weather is better.... and give more time to plan .. and also make it a Friday next time......
I will have to meet you and Liam for a pint or two in san telmo next time.....
well cheers to all.....

Tomorrow Wednesday a group of us is getting together at Dui Dui, Costa Rica 5709, Palermo Hollywood
from about 8.30 pm.
You're welcome to join us.....

Back