From May 1.-Room for rent in Almagro - 400 US$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simone

Registered
Hello,

I am looking for a room mate for a private room in my flat. I am a graphic designer an a teacher of a body method (I am female). The apartment is in Almagro near Parque Centenario.
It has 2 rooms, kitchen, bathroom and livingroom. I also live there.
It is close to the Subte A & B and there are a lot of buses to Palermo, Downtown, etc. Supermarkets are around the corner.

The service includes:
WIFI/Internet
fully equipped kitchen
shared living/dinnig room

Long term rent (more than 3 months) - 400 US $
Short term rent (less than 3 months) - 450 US $
one month rent - 550 US $

One month deposite (which I return of course if you leave)
and the month rent is payed in advance.

You can contact me at: 1532106101 (from forgein country: 004922167766490 or 005491132106101
Clicking on my name you can sent me a private message to arrange a visit seeing the room

Looking forward to meet you
Simone

Hi Simone

My boyfriend and I are currently looking for a short term flat share in BA whilst we study Spanish and look for jobs. We fly to Santiago on 16th and plan to arrive in BA at the end of April so 1 May would be a perfect start date for us.

Would you consider a couple for the room?

We have both lived in house and flat shares in London so consider ourselves well house trained and mindful of living with others.

Perhaps, I could give you a call and I can tell you a bit more about us as well as arranging a time to meet.

Let me know if you'd like to know any other questions about us...?

I really look forward to hearing from you

Erica

Hello Erica, I am sorry but I don´t take couples as it is a flat with only two bedrooms and a living I consider it not compfortable to live 3 people here. I wish you luck in finding a flat. Greetings and a good journey Simone

Do you allow visitors etc? I am interested. I am from sweden, speak french and english, and now Im learning spanish..

Hello Pascale, yes I do allow visitors. If you would like to arrange a visit to the apartment sent me a private message. ciao Simone

Clicking on my name you can sent me a private message to arrange a visit. Thank you

Hi Simone! I can't seem to send you a private message, not sure if we have this option on the site. Here is my email: [email protected].

I am interested in your apartment since it is close to a school I want to attend. I will be in BA until August 10.

Saludos,

Mélanie

Hey simone I think im your best choise, cause your offer its exactly what im looking for. So send me an e-mail to: [email protected] quickly as you can.
Regards.

Hello everybody, the room is rented until the end of May at least maybe end of July. So later on feel free to ask again if it is free. Thank you to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back