Need Room to Rent March-May

usctrojans13

Registered
Hi All,

I'm looking to rent a room from March-May. I am flexible when it comes to location. Since I'm a student, I'm hoping for a place that's around $300USD/month.

If you have any leads, please let me know!

Thanks,

Sophie

Hi Sophie,

I am planning on subletting my room for April and May, I realise you are looking for a place from March but figured I may as well mention it in case your plans change. I live in a great house in Colegiales, we are 5 people and the house is huge, in good condition, has a garden, parrilla, lots of big communal areas, and 3 full bathrooms. The rent is AR$1400 per month which includes bills. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Gracias!

Hey Sophie,

I'm headed down to BA March 20 for 3 months and am looking for an apt to rent as well in that price range. If you find any two bedrooms that look good, please keep me in mind. I'm super easy to live with, clean, and love to go out and explore new places. I'm planning on volunteering while I'm down there as well as travel around the country some. I understand it may get tricky since I wont be there till the end of the month, but let me know!

I'm guessing you go to USC? I graduated from LMU in 2010, would be great to meet up either way while we're down there!

And, Hollienz, if she isn't interested, I'd love more info!

Thanks!
Erin

Back