From Spain

john5

Registered
Hi,

I'm a Spanish boy of 27 years of age who will be in BA from mid-Jan until mid-April so 3 months although it could be extended 3 months more.

I come to Argentina to get professional relations with engineers and designers of software for a web project, and to starting to build it.

I'm a clean and responsible person, I am also able to help in the cleaning of the house and to cook. And I'm very serious with respect to the money.

I would like to find a responsible person with whom to be able to share a house (costs and work in it) maintaining an atmosphere relaxed.

* My english is not very good

Hi spnish gentleman.... well my advice is that you should take a look to the locals newspapers in the classified section, and Im sure you'll find that you are looking for (a place to share in this case).
Regards..

Brigadier said:
Hi spnish gentleman.... well my advice is that you should take a look to the locals newspapers in the classified section, and Im sure you'll find that you are looking for (a place to share in this case).
Regards..
well of course:rolleyes:;)

Hi John

If you are looking into saving money make sure to find things using your Spanish skills. Usually all services for people who do not speak Spanish are way way much more expensive. There are lots of people from Spain moving to Argentina now and you might find good venues that way.
best of luck:)

My friend is renting a room from Mid Jan. Please send me your email address and I will get you contact with her.

Back