Frozen Price List

I'm so glad that we're making sure that beer and fernet don't go up in price. Its so nice to know that we're all going to be subsidizing the cost of people destroying their liver just so we can subsidize the cost of intervention and a transplant. What's next, a freeze on Camels? (please tell me there isn't one)

I am glad CFK has frozen the prices of a couple of beers. In the 0% chance I become a citizen of Argentina, definitely has my vote!!! :rolleyes:

Well wait and see if inflation slows down it was a good measure!! However it affects only 35% of the food vending outlets, and 2% of the thousands of products!

Someone remembers the prices from last February to compare? :D The Campora zealots are already checking prices.

If I owned a store that sold products that were price frozen while all my costs to run that store were going up and I couldn't make a margin on that product I would simply stop selling it. Do the wholesalers have a price freeze? How about the suppliers?

Not one to look a dead horse in the mouth, but tell me again how this is a gift from CFK?

As part of the price freeze, the store will be obliged to list your savings from the freeze on the receipt:

Total: $42.33
Christina saved you $7.44.

;)

As part of the price freeze, the store will be obliged to list your savings from the freeze on the receipt:

Total: $42.33
Christina saved you $7.44.

And are the supermarkets going to increase other products to offset the margin losses on those frozen? Are they going to guarantee available stock of these products?

those frozen prices worked out well..... damned pesky capatalista golpistas!

http://www.pagina12.com.ar/diario/economia/2-235928-2013-12-18.html

Back